Monday, December 3, 2007

Best Buddies


Best Buddies is a nonprofit organization for helping out people with intellectual disabilities. They pair up volunteers from a community with someone who has a disability within the community.

"The Community" is either a school, a workplace, or the online world. I have not yet tried it, but I am going to get some info from my friend, (a.k.a. smarty pants).

My school has a Best Buddies after school group, but it is at the same time as Drama Club. See if you can start a Best Buddies group! Go to bestbuddies.org!
(IT IS SNOWING! WHEEEEEE!!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the snow, but I was out in it all day today and am soked to the skin!

Madison said...

It like snowed for ten seconds here, but it did actually snow yesterday overnight so the ground was white in the morning. :D