Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wazzup

Just bored. Dreading getting my braces tightened. I think I am going to go with a light green this time. I'll have to take painkiller before the party. I have to tell my friends that I may stink at basketball, depending on how competitive I feel later. If I feel really competitive, I am pretty good at soccer, and sometimes basketball.
This shirt makes my stomach look like it sticks out if I have just eaten, which I have.
I just reread the poem that I posted at http://www.freakybook.blogspot.com . How sad. Communism. By now I probably sound like a drone, so you should stop reading. Seriously. Don't bother with politeness.
Yay! They found the dying boy in the tree house. Good thing they had the psychic along. I wonder how old he is. This TV show is pretty good. Except for the fact that you can't learn Portugese in two hours.

To the Orthodontist. Seeya!

4 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

So. Did you get your braces tightened?
I just switched to wearing contact lenses instead of glasses. It's absolute murder putting them in, and even worse getting them out. *shudders*
But you can learn Spanish within a season of telenovela!! Or at least some simple sentences.

And ja the poem is mucho saddd. *sighs* Mmm hmm, communism. In a way. Destruction of the soul. Neutralizing the unique personal vision.

International Mastermind said...

Yup- they are officially tighter, and they officially hurt like who knows what.
Oh my god, in french we watched a video (for fun, because my french teacher stinks at it, and I am SO taking espanol next year,) called telefrancais. Look it up on youtube. ICK.

bloody awful poetry said...

ooooh i can't look it up on youtube! my adobe flash player is dead.=(
But I can imagine how bad it is. I wish they'd teach languages at public schools here. Like french, and german. It'd be sooo coool. As it is I'm reduced to picking up phrases from Lonely Planet travel guides everytme i go to the bookstores.

Anonymous said...

Ah The phenominon(?) Love that moveie it makes me cry.