Friday, September 28, 2007

FREAKY!!!

That's what a friend said as I described the latest book I read, called "Safe House." (really good!)

And THAT is what gave me THIS idea.


FREAKY BOOK CLUB!!!

A group of freaks, online and off, who enjoy a good, freaky book.
Make that freaky,
scary,
funny,
deadly,
banned,
gory,
or just plain good...............................BOOKS

You know who you are.
And you are invited.


Actually, we could even do a freaky book blog. You know, together.



Just say the words

"I WANT TO JOIN!"

In your comment. And you're in.

6 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Okies i'm in now!
so what do we do?
like,take turns to post?
how often,etc. etc?

International Mastermind said...

Whenever you read a good, blogworthy book, write a review! (or a movie, book you want to read, etc.

Anonymous said...

was that me?

CosimaCat said...

I'd like to join.

Anonymous said...

I didn't end up getting braces, I just got bands!

Jessica said...

Um, would it be okay if I joined??