Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Many Evils of Math



Do you know what I googled to get that horrifying picture? Mathy numbers. Yup, that is it. Confusing looking, ain't it?

It all looks so sweet and innocent, now. But in a while, we will be forced to write and decode equations like that. I happen to enjoy a murder mystery show, NUMB3RS, a show with the FBI working with Charlie, a mathematician. But, see, I have my reasons.

1. Charlie explains things so that even dopes like me can understand it.

2. The actor that plays Charlie hasn't any idea what the h_ _ _ he is talking about.

3. It involves solving murder.

I plan on quitting math when I'm 18. What kind of spy would need it?

Math. Is. Evil.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where were you today? I'm gonna call you!

Anonymous said...

Where were you today? I'm gonna call you!

Anonymous said...

How did everything go? We all missed you today! Check your home messages!

Anonymous said...

math is freaking possessed, but without math there would be no map of the Shadow City so I'm trying to convince myself there is still good reason SOMEWHERE in the world where I *might* big **might** in some desperate situation need it...

Chicken Goddess said...

Math is awesome.




Awesomely boring.

bloody awful poetry said...

Indeed,chicken goddess. Disgustingly boring.
Although there must be some use for it somewhere that we don't appreciate?