Thursday, November 1, 2007

Dramatical

Man, do I love acting! Drama Club is my new favorite subject, (yes, I know that I don't get graded on extracurriculars!) From 2:30 to 3:30 on Thursdays the most fun and overly dramatic students at my school meet in the audotorium to rehearse skits. We get put into groups and given a theme- and the end result is fantabulous. Hilarious. Always. Never, ever, ever have we made a skit that wasn't outwright hilarious. So fun, especially when we watch each others creations at the end of every meeting.
At the end of the year we produce a play. This years will be "The Jungle Book." I'm gonna try out for King Louis! (I think that is how you spell it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love drama too. Everything is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I love that we can do whatever we want.

International Mastermind said...

Totally!

Anonymous said...

I like drama but can't do it because of Best Buddies

Chicken Goddess said...

Plz dont recite ur audition poem again.....