Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hola, Stupid!

No, if you are anyone but those boys from my school, I'm sure you are very smart and great.

Just don't read the rest, because it has been written especially for certain (evil) boys. (Or Z, cause you are the only one who is strange enough to remember my URL!) Not that that is a bad thing, it's cool to have people from school reading this. (sffh stands for special friend from homeroom!) You will have to guess who she is!

Anyway, I will tell you this; I do not particularly enjoy being called "stupid". Just for your info. And I now realize that you said that the DANCE was stupid, and yeah, I totally agree! I guess I didn't make it clear enough. Or sarcastic enough. But it could be fun. (and I am still going.)

Anyway, I need you to get a Blogger account. For the following reasons;

1. Certain people have been trying to impersonate you, and if you get an account, no one can do that.

2. I want you to get a blog.

3. I just realized that your parents would never let you get a blog. I wouldn't, if I was your mom.
Remember what you found online @ school, with Nate?

So never mind, don't get a blog.

SEE YOU, um, whenever.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember what you found online @ school, with Nate? That was wicked weird! And im being impersonate! Thats illegal. I guess i can stop calling you stupid :(








z

International Mastermind said...

Thx.
But r u REALLY Z? He would never say that...I think.

Zach A. said...

Yes i am really him! I'm actually nice

International Mastermind said...

Jeez! Z, are you okay, I am really getting worried! ;)

Anonymous said...

The "Dance" is supposed to be called a social stupid!

International Mastermind said...

Well, SORRY! And what about not calling me stupid? You are so obnoxious...

International Mastermind said...

And by the way, the posters all over the school say "DANCE!", so it was an honest mistake.
And, to tell you the truth, I didn't think that you cared.

*sticks out tongue*