Wednesday, February 27, 2008

American Idol

As some of you may know, I am an Idol finatic. I pick my favorites, and then I support them whole-heartedly. Sometimes I also happen to develop a season-long srush on them. (a.k.a. Blake Lewis of Season 6!!!) Here is a list and a few tags:









FAVE GIRL:










CARLY SMITHSON! Last year this girl made it to Hollywood, but her work visa expired, so she was disqualified! :( She was from Ireland, and the fellow Irish always get extra atttention from me. Some people *coughsffhcough* think that she shouldn't be on Idol because she used to have a record deal. Oh BLAH! Was she well known as Carly Hennessy (her previous stage name)? No. I think that she is a wonderful singer, her accent ROCKS, and she deserves a second chance. Especially since her record company went bankrupt, and that is the only reason that she doesn't have a deal now. I voted for her 10x last week!









FAVE GUY:





There are no pictures of David Cook on Google. Google is no longer my #1 most reliable source. :( Anyway, he has never let me down as being by FAVE guy every week. He is always calm and cool, and he is pretty smart. Plus, his electric guitar doesn't mess up his acts. I am going to add a ling to YouTube for each of his performances. (I am too lazy to get an account!)




AUDITION: http://youtube.com/watch?v=PaZuvPjI-FA




HOLLYWOOD: http://youtube.com/watch?v=rGDTtlbXOgI




TOP 24 (60's NIGHT!) http://youtube.com/watch?v=NW32ohNu6sU




TOP 10 (70's NIGHT!) http://youtube.com/watch?v=-F_ARgI0weo



Vote for him!





HATE IS A STRONG WORD...



Danny Noriega of Season Seven>

SO- as I said, hate is a strong word. But Sanjaya over there deserves it, and more. I hated him so much last year that I nearly pulled out a clump of my hair. (My hair still would have looked better than his!)

But we aree talking about Season 7. Danny definitely doesn't deserve hate. But he is heading toward a mini-Sanjaya, but I might just be connecting the two's looks and race. I don't mean to, so PLEASE nobody take offense! I love you all. ;) Anyway, on 60's night I was furious when Danny wrecked my favorite Elvis song, Jail House Rock. And sffh and I raved for a week. But last week he improved, was more mature, and sang better. I still would like him voted off, because he doesn't deserve the place in the top Eight like Robbie (who got voted off. SOB!!!!!) did. Maybe he'll improve...*snorts*.

JUDGING THE JUDGES:

Simon-

I don't agree with half of his choices, but a few I agree with entirely. Once, my dad and I were food shopping (when I was younger,) and a dude came up and asked for his autograph. He thought he was Simon Cowell! Just because he has an IRISH accent and has black hair! (Random, I know.)

Paula-

Hey, she is less drugged than she was last season. But she needs to lay off the "Well, you have a nice voice, but..." crap. What else can I say?

Randy-

Randy's the DAWG! he is perfectly fair, not too mean, he lays it on like he wishes he didn't have to say it. And if you blew his socks off, he praises you until you are beaming like an idiot. :)

Anyway, I'm tired and I am dehydrated (says my doctor. Boo him!). So off to get a drink. But before I forget...

Bloody Awful Poetry and sffh, you are TAGGED. (sffh, you can just comment yours!)

Nighty-night...oh, it's only five thirty. Oh well. Nighty-afternoon...

UPDATE: Go to HERE for BAP's taggage!

18 comments:

bloody awful poetry said...

Awesome!!! I'm tagged!! I've been running pretty dry on ideas lately, so yes, this is mucho excellent.
No offense on the Danny Noriega bashing, of course! I agree with you. It's totally not about race or anything. I'm totally free of prejudice. When you're annoying,you're annoying, regardless of what colour you are.
Neeways gotta go get some taggage done!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't dislike Carly, now that you said all those things I think I like her more. Anyways my next comment will be my tag. (Since I don't have an account)

Anonymous said...

FAVE GIRL:

Brooke White!
I love her! She has a pretty good voice, I know she is not the best, but I love her personality!

FAVE GUY:

Hmmmm. Hard one! I will do two.
David Archuleta and Jason Castro
David is awesome! I love him! He is so bashful and cute and he is absolutely amazing! Jason - he sings really well but last week he had a bad night. Hopefully he will do better tonight. He would be much cuter if he lost the dreads. Love his eyes!
Okay I will finish this l8er, I gtg!

International Mastermind said...

Cool! Go check out BAP's blawg!

Anonymous said...

that picture of "danny noriega" Is really Ryan Ross. Guitar Player for Panic At The Disco....

JSYK

Anonymous said...

haha! That's Ryan Ross, not Danny Noriega. O_o

International Mastermind said...

Uh, NO.... whoever you are. That is Danny Noriega. But think whatever makes you happy. *snort*

Anonymous said...

Ahaha! I agree with the person above! That IS Ryan Ross from Panic at the Disco! Ha, I never saw any connection between him and Danny before, so, you know, thanks for bringing on the lol's. I shall enjoy Danny's next performance even more now. =]

International Mastermind said...

MY MISTAKE- there seems to be someone that thought it was Danny, and put Noriega's name under that pic on google. Oh, well. I'm gonna keep it up, there are no good pics of him anyway.

Anonymous said...

i loved danny
i was so mad when he went home
D:

and that picture isn't of danny, it's of ryan ross from panic at the disco.

danny kinda reminds me of him though, which is probably why i found him so cute.
haha

International Mastermind said...

Yeah, yeah, I got it! And dude, Ryan Ross is way cuter than Danny!

Bye-bye Noriega!

Anonymous said...

Hate Is A Strong Word:

and that's why I won't use it. But Danny Noriega almost got me to say it. He really annoys (sorry now, annoyED) me with his attitude. "Well somebody wasn't LIKING it!"?? The purple streaks?? The absurd dance moves?? Ugghhh! I am so glad he is gone.

Judging The Judges

Paula - IM she is less drugged then last season! But I think she is the contestent's refuge from Simon's critisim so it is okay she is so nice. Maybe she can only think mostly nice thoughts about people?
Randy - He gives his opinion good or bad but softens up his harder comments. I really don't have anything else to say except he has a interesting way of talking. I wonder if his whole image is part of the show.
Simon - He gives his opinion. That's that. If he liked it he'll tell you. If he hated it he'll tell you. His expectations or opinion of good is quite high and that's what makes him come across as cruel.

Done! That was fun! I have never been tagged before so please excuse me if this is the totally wrong way to do, ummm is it called taggage? (or if my writing is horrible)

International Mastermind said...

AH! But now you would have to Say, and now I tag (blank) and (blank)! But, you really don't know many online people, so we'll let you off. ;)

I'm going to go write some more for the project!

Anonymous said...

That's not Danny! That's Ryan Ross, you idiot. My friend had that taped to her wall before anyone even knew who Danny was. Get your facts straight before you go around posting pictures thinking it's someone else. It doesn't even LOOK like him. o_O;;

International Mastermind said...

Okay I GET IT. Did you even read the comments before this? I'm thinking that I am not the idiotic one here.

Anonymous said...

Mom said I can probably stay with the play people for most of the day. She thinks I should go for math though. :(

International Mastermind said...

Yeah- I'm going to science, for the project. But your math is the same time as my science, and Eliana is going to math too, so we're good!

Sekrit7 said...

Fav Guy:
OMG! I am completly obbsesed with Divid Archuleta! The ONLY time I didn't like him was during the Beatles. Never ask him to sing a Beatles song. I'm not as obbsesed now with him because of his suckish Beatles songs, but I still <3 him!

Fav Girl:
Not so sure, the girls aren't amazing this year. = (