Friday, February 8, 2008

Quiet. Too quiet.

It is too silent in the school library. I am sitting here typing, and secretly wishing that SOMEONE would jump up and start screaming. Not that there are more than three people, including me, here. Never mind, they left. *shivers* I hate being alone in here. It just creeps me out.
Someone! Anyone! Sffh? Affh? LittleChar? BAP? ANYONE come and comment with me! Don't leave me so alone!

ATTENTION: The post-er has had an unfortunate nervous breakdown. She began screaming "ANYONE!" in the library, and promptly dropped to the floor. We are sorry for any inconveniance.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment comment comment! (Sorry I don't have anything to say!)

insanewriter said...

i am an ANYONE.
i feel like that sometimes...
thats how my bedroom is: scary, as if someone's is going to jump out and scare me or that a robber is going to break into my house. my house makes to much noises!

insanewriter said...

i am an ANYONE.
i feel like that sometimes...
thats how my bedroom is: scary, as if someone's is going to jump out and scare me or that a robber is going to break into my house. my house makes to much noises!

bloody awful poetry said...

Oooh International Mastermind are yooo okaaay??
Libraries are scary when you're alone in them, no matter how brightly lit or cosy it is.
It's them shelves..
You never know what's behind those shelves.
My house makes noises too,foofoo.
But it only makes said noises when I'm the only one around. Doors open by itself sometimes. It's something to do with drafts of air but it still scares me shitless. Because the door opens really really slowly..like someone's pushing it.
Eeeeek!

Anonymous said...

Are you watching American Idol? Danny whats-his-face stinks! He is a mini Sanjaya!

International Mastermind said...

I KNOW! he killed my FAVE Elvis song! my dad says that he is g**.


I LOVE DAVID COOK! i voted for him five times. :)

Anonymous said...

Your Dad is totally right! I like David Archuleta.

International Mastermind said...

ooh- me too! it rocks that he's only 17.
david hernandez,
Robbie whats-his-face,
aaand the cute guy with longish hair! Woo! (he would be cuter withOUT most of the hair!)


Are we still going to make 'Antoinette' try out for season 8? xD

International Mastermind said...

i voted for carly 10x. :)