Sunday, February 3, 2008

If Only It Were a Pickle

I am now eating a cucumber, while watching the Super Bowl, just for the commercials. Don't cucumbers smell good? Fresh, like lotion. That is obviously why they bother to make cucumber-melon lotion. Yum.
As much as i enjoy this cucumber, I wish it was a pickle. Pickles are just SO GOOD. Sometimes I judge people by what they like to eat. Here-let me judge you!

Your fave veggie?
a) Tomato
b) Any veggie with cheese-cheese makes the world go round.
c) Peas with Hot Sauce.
d) Garlic

YOU DESPERATELY NEED CHOCOLATE-NOW!
a) Hot Fudge on a Sundae
b) To the secret stash of Hershey's in my closet!
c) Chocolate frosting on celery.
d) Chocolate glazed steak.

Your opinion on hard boiled eggs:
a) Mmm...with salad!
b) NO! The smell! The intolerable SMELL!
c) E-E-Eggs? *screams*
d) I eat five a day!

Lunch time!
a) Ceasar salad, with nice floppy lettuce!
b) Synthetically cheese-d snackies!
c) Turkey sandwich, apples, carrots, animal crackers, and fake fruit water.
d) Bolonga sandwich, a hard boiled egg, and cheese sticks.

Do you eat chicken?
a) Yup. But not that breaded, processed fake stuff at Mickey D's!
b) NO! I am veggie-tarian! That poor, poor poultry... *goes on ranting*
c) I can make chicken noises! bawkity bawk-bawk, COCKADOODLE-DOOOOO!
d) Yum! Did you hear? They are gonna clone them so that I can eat even MORE!

Mostly...
A's- you are probably sffh. I admire your healthy eating habits. i would never eat half of the stuff you do, though!

B's- You are me! I love cheese, will probably end up so unhealthy that I could die, but at least I enjoy my food. A lot. And yes, I do have a secret stash of chocolate. But I am SO not telling you where it is. :)

C's- You are definitely my younger sister. Nobosy else has her, "unique" eating habits.

D's- Interesting... Go brush your teeth. Now. Done? Okay, do you know what bologna is made of? Ugh. Do you know how much halitosis hard-boiled eggs cause? Ugh-er. And don't get me started on cloned meat!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, I am mostly A's. I got a couple a B's too!

Anonymous said...

I am becomijng hungry for a cucumber..I will kill Owen tommorrow!

Anonymous said...

Aparrently I am sffh too! Love the blog!

PS; I am HD.

Anonymous said...

He is so funny! I am talking about Owen.

Anonymous said...

no duh your HD!

You could be AFFH-awesome friend from homeroom!

What did u get on my quiz?

International Mastermind said...

Kind of clueless- but hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh just did and I am Dean Thomas! (who is he?)

Love affh, I am gonna use it.

Anonymous said...

Wait oh, your quiz, I was sffh/you.

International Mastermind said...

No...I mean on MY quiz!

Zach was also Dean Thomas! (DT wasn't in the movies.)

International Mastermind said...

Hehe-sorry! lookie- we commented at the same MINUTE!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bye!

Anonymous said...

How was your dentist appointment?

International Mastermind said...

It was okay...but my mom forgot to feed me until five! I just shoveled down a bowl of Indian rice.

New post time!